Straits Deal protects your personal information and data. We RESPECTS your privacy.
2) WHAT IS THE INFORMATION USED FOR?
The personal information provided to Straits Deal is identified as voluntary. Straits Deal may use your personal information to provide services and products to you, enhance the operation of the web, and administer contests. We do collect payment; send you statements, invoices, information on the promotion deals and marketing communication via the personal information given. However do rest assured that all information given are private and confidential. Should Straits Deal may disclose your personal information to the extent in which that required by law, in any connection with any legal proceeding or prospective legal proceeding requires. We will not disclose to any third parties without your consent. In the case should it requires, we may send your personal information to our agents and subcontractors to help us in any cases for the use of marketing or customer services assistant or to a card provider for payment purposes.
3) Use and Sharing of PII
All PII is retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data protection laws in the SG.
4) We use PII to provide you with information about Straits Deal, to properly provide you with the Service and for marketing ourselves to you. It is our policy not to sell or pass any PII to any other organisations (outside our group companies) unless we are required to do so for fraud prevention and detection. We will never sell or rent your PII to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent.
5) However, we may pass your PII to our agents and subcontractors to help us with any of our uses of your data set out in this Policy. For example, we may use third parties to provide us with marketing or customer service assistance or send it to a credit card provider to process a payment.
6) We also always reserve the right to disclose PII in order to:
(a) comply with applicable laws;
(b) Respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type);
(c) Comply with a valid legal process or procedure; or
(d) Protect our rights or property, this Website, and/or other users of this Website.
7) Please note that as part of any PII sharing which we list above, we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the European Economic Area. Some places outside of the EEA may not have adequate data protection laws at all or may offer differing levels of protection of personal information which are not as high as in the SG. By submitting PII to us, you acknowledge that provided we have used your data in the ways set out in this Policy, we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data by third parties who receive and process your data.
8) Transfer in Certain Circumstances
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation or Straits Deal then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this Website (including, without limitation, PII and other information), to one or more relevant third parties.
9) CHANGES AND UPDATE OF PARTICULARS
You may update and do changes to your personal information at any time, including whether you wish to us to contact you about promotions, new products or services (or vouchers for products and services). You may do so bt accessing to my profile.
10) CONTACT STRIATS DEAL PTE LTD
Copyright 2011.All Rights Reserved, Straits Deal Pte Ltd
Thanks! Your message has been sent.